Child Custody Lawyers in Nashville Fighting for You and Your Child
Burdine Law Firm, PLLC is a Child Custody law firm located in Nashville, Tennessee. We are qualified to help parents fight for custody of their children. Your children are your life, and you need to do everything possible to keep them with you. That is where we come in – our team of experienced child custody lawyers has the dedication and drive to help you win custody of your child.
There are many factors that go into a child custody case, and our team will be sure to look at every one of them. Some of the things we will consider include:
- The relationship between the parents
- The wishes of the child, if they are old enough to express an opinion
- The living situation of each parent and the child
- Any history of physical or emotional abuse
- How well each parent can support the child financially and emotionally
We understand that this is a difficult time for you, and our team will be with you every step of the way. Whether you are fighting for sole custody, joint custody, or need help with child support, we are ready to fight for you. Please contact us if you are involved with a custody case and want to know more about what we can do for you. Our phone number is 615-970-6448.
What is Child Custody?
Child custody is the legal right to have custody and control of a child. It can be granted by family courts or by agreement between a parent and the other parent. If child custody issues occur, a lawyer can help you.
Child custody is decided by the court, but the judge will give weight to what both parents state is in the best interests of their child. No state has a law that says exactly how much weight should be taken from each factor, which means that every court could have a different interpretation of what factors are most important.
Our Nashville child custody lawyers can help make sure your younger children stay with you. They have been doing this for years and know what will work in your case. They are able to get results by arguing and providing evidence to show why they should win your case.
What Qualities Should I Look for In a Child Custody Attorney?
When it comes to child custody, the decisions made can have a huge impact on the rest of your life. This is why it is important to choose a lawyer who knows what they are doing and will fight for what is best for you and your child.
Here are some things to look for when choosing a lawyer:
- Experience – Make sure that the lawyer you choose has experience in family law and, specifically child custody cases. They will know how to deal with the court system and what arguments to make on your behalf.
- Passion – Your lawyer should have a passion for helping families and be motivated to help you get custody of your child. They should be invested in the case and want to see you succeed.
- Willingness to Work With You – Your lawyer should be willing to work with you emotionally and financially.
- Communication – You should be able to communicate easily with your lawyer. This is important so they can keep you updated on the case and what is going on. If you do not have a good relationship with your lawyer, it will only make the process more difficult.
- Availability – Make sure that your lawyer is available when you need them. They should be willing to take your calls and answer your questions or have staff willing to help you with your issues as they come up.
If you are looking for a good child custody lawyer, make sure to keep these tips in mind. They will help you find someone who is qualified and will fight for what is best for you and your child.
When Can a Child Custody Lawyer Best Help Me Keep My Child?
If you are like most parents, you want what is best for your children. You want to be able to provide them with a loving home and the opportunity to grow up in a safe and nurturing environment. When it comes to child custody and parenting time arrangements, it is important to have an experienced lawyer on your side who can help protect your parental rights and ensure that your children’s interests are always put first.
There are a few specific scenarios in which it is particularly important to have the help of a child custody lawyer. If you are going through a divorce or separation, for example, your lawyer can help you negotiate a fair and reasonable parenting time agreement. If you are facing allegations of child abuse or neglect, your lawyer can help you build a strong case to protect your parental rights. If you are trying to relocate with your children, your lawyer can help you make sure that the move is in their best interests.
Why Should I Hire a Child Custody Lawyer During My Custody Case?
You should hire a child custody lawyer during your custody case because they can help you get the best possible outcome for yourself and your child. They will have experience in family law and know what to argue in court to help you win custody. They will also be able to provide emotional support throughout the process. If you have any questions or concerns, they should be available to answer them. They will have the eagerness and drive to assist you in gaining custody of your child. You should also make sure that they are willing to work with you emotionally and financially.
You should also be comfortable with your family law lawyer and be able to communicate with them easily. This is important so they can keep you updated on the case and what is going on. If you do not have a good relationship with your lawyer, it will only make the process more difficult. It is important to find a lawyer as soon as possible if you are going through a child custody battle. The earlier you have representation, the better your chances will be of getting the outcome that you want. Burdine Law Firm, PLLC, has the right attorneys for you. Call us today at 615-970-6448.