Attorney Hannah Burdine has nearly 20 years of experience in the legal industry, with more than ten years committed to divorce litigation including high net worth divorce cases and asset protection. She advises her clients to be diplomatic, yet she fights unyieldingly for clients when necessary. She devotes the time and attention that is required to garner positive results and ensures her clients receive the attention they deserve during times of divorce and bankruptcy. She is very creative when it comes to asset protection strategies for her clients seeking asset protection either prior to a divorce or for other reasons. She is also committed to helping clients who are facing bankruptcy due to the COVID-19 crisis that has forced hardworking Americans into financial hardship through no fault of their own.
* Uncontested Divorce (Flat Fee) - no stone should be left unturned in your marital dissolution agreement, which is why it is important to hire an experienced attorney
*Contested Divorce - for the issues that aren't resolved by an agreement and require hearings or trials, Ms. Burdine's years of experience as a divorce litigator will ensure you receive the best possible result.
* are you getting married and worried about protecting your wealth prior to marriage? Many people consider prenuptial agreements, but there are also other options. Ms. Burdine loves the creativity that comes with devising asset protection strategies for her clients
BANKRUPTCY CHAPTER 7 AND CHAPTER 13
* many people are facing economic hardship due to the COVID-19 crisis that caused our country's economy to come to a grinding halt. Ms. Burdine can help you get your finances back on course
Ms. Burdine serves the Middle Tennessee area, including but not limited to, Nashville, Brentwood and Franklin, Tennessee and can meet with her Williamson County clients at her office in Williamson County, Tennessee.
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2007
- The University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee
- B.A. - 1999
- Tennessee, 2007
- Georgia, 2008
- Hannah C. Pelham, P.C. Attorney at Law, Attorney, 2008 to 2016
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tennessee Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia